"I wanna hang a map of the world at my house. Then I wanna stick pins in the locations that I`ve traveled to.
...But first I have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won`t fall down."
-Mitch Hedberg

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shawn's First New Zealand Birthday!

Today, March 12th, is my 28th birthday – wow.

The best part about celebrating my first birthday in New Zealand is that it’s extra long. Since NZ is 18 hours ahead of New York, and 21 hours ahead of Los Angeles, I can not only rock out here during my b-day, but also I can go online and rock out with my American friends for an extra few hours.

Let the celebration commence.

6 comments:

  1. yup. And that comic of the kiwis and the rainbow is actually a photo. It totally happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only one word for this...kneecap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of you and the L&P is very very aussie. I think you're becoming one of us. Need to get a bit more buff tho ;) I heard you're coming to aussieland soon so I'll have to take you to my free gym and u can get some swell on hahah. take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of you Shawn...LOL...I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete